Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani | Distributed by Blogger Templates Designs
Sunday, June 15, 2008

Introduction

Posted by fatima paclibar

I'm Fatima Paclibar, a BSIT III student.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will eat for a lifetime," a Chinese Proverb. I'm expecting that our professor in this said course will teach us how to fish just like the proverb says, share his knowledge and guide us to a brighter future. Very Happy I think this subject is going to be hard but fun with a lot of learnings! Good bless us all!

2 comments:

penflame said...

Lol. What a good introduction. Haha. I think you have some kind of a potential to be an orator someday, Fatt. Keep it up!

Hey, have you read my 2007 blog entry the "Nature's View"? Hmm..I'm hoping to see your comments there. See yah!

penflame said...

uh..wait..before i forget..what's with illuminata? Hmm..Fattie??? I think you're into some kind of fiction books and movie-viewing this time..lol