Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani | Distributed by Blogger Templates Designs
Sunday, July 5, 2009

 

Posted by fatima paclibar

To my lady

This could be an overused cliche to you
but what I have right now, in this moment,
I will not trade for anything, and that's true
For I will do everything, just to be with you.

I may not utter the words I hold as a secret,
But let this be a sign, that there are no words
To describe how I feel about you.
For no one could make my day the way you do.

Promises are made to be broken, and that is true for me,
All I can do is show, in my own way,
That with my actions, you will know...
Ands I'll surely prove it by the end of the day.

Now let me hold your hand, for it gives me the chills,
Making this makes me laugh, but that's how it feels
When you are thinking of someone, it seems...
You will not mind the things you thought before as silly.

To my lady, let me say this to you,
There will be troubles and hardship ahead
It will not be an easy trail, for the both of us,
But I am here, just follow my lead, the only thing I can do
Is do everything in my ability, to make you happy,
I am not good; I am the best, that's what you said...
And now would be a good time to prove it all...

from: 10112912

0 comments: