Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani | Distributed by Blogger Templates Designs
Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It's a disaster

Posted by fatima paclibar

I'm doing my assignment just now July 10, 2008 at around 9 in the morning. After thinking too much what to answer with the question "Why Human Resource Management included in BSIT-BSCS curriculum?". Well, answering to the assignment number 5 question goes smoothly until, here it goes...I'm about to post my answer but first, I have to get a quick preview on what I will post of course but then all of the sudden the screen went all white! No matter how many times I refresh the web forum (whatever it is) its not working! I thought maybe there's no internet connection so I check it out. And to my surprise the internet is doing fine, actually great! To think the deadline of that certain assignment to tomorrow at exactly 1:00 pm. Yeah yeah yeah! Is'nt it such a great day! I awake up early to do my assignments not only in HRM, but also in OR and yet, I was not able to do so. Such a perfect day!

As a resolution, I'm going to do it all over again. Start from the very beginning, post it first on my blog, and wait when will http://rsg0927.forumsmotion.com/ going to run again! Hopefully very soon!


1 comments:

penflame said...

Whew! Such a laborious task, isn't it , Fatt?? ;-)

That's life. We ought to take it - as a challenge.. Lol.

[ I noticed numerous typographical errors. Hehe. ]
Be careful next time. :-)